School Supplies needed!
Did you know that the average teacher spends $140 out of their own pocket at the beginning of each school year for classroom supplies. To help offset some of that expense, the Southwest Tulsa Chamber will be collecting supplies for westside schools at the luncheon. You may also donate monetary funds. All donations will be greatly appreciated.
Here’s a list of school/classroom needs:
- Tissue (Kleenex)
- Baby Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Copy Paper
- Crayons (all sizes) – we run out of crayons
- Any Art Supplies (kids can turn anything into a masterpiece)
- Backpacks (we are trying to get a backpack for each student to start the school year). We have supplies we are going to fill with for homework support.
- Navy Uniform Shirts (Sizes 5-12), short sleeved polo (can be gently used)
- Tan pants, shorts, skirts (all sizes) (can be gently used)
- Boys and girls underwear
- Boys and girls socks
Please bring your donated school supplies to the Silo Luncheon on August 4th, or drop them by the Chamber office (4231 Southwest Blvd., open M-Th, 1-4 p.m.) or Freeland-Brown Pharmacy – both in Crystal City.